Friday, June 28, 2013

Avocado Mango Smoothie with Honey dates Syrup


Healthy Breakfast Drink

Avocado Mango Juice with Honey dates Syrup

 Serves : 2
Cooking time : 7 min


Ingredients
Ripe Avocado Fruit  - 1 no
Ripe Mango – 1 no
Dates Honey Syrup – 1 tsbpn
Milk – 100 ml
Ice cubes : 5 nos
For garnishing
Pista flakes

Method
Remove Skin and seed from Avocado and mango fruit.
Cut into small pieces.
Add everything in a mixer blend well; Transfer the smoothie into serving glass.
Garnishing with pista flakes and serve immediately.

Linking to Guru's Cooking Giveaway Summer'13 Drinks & Desserts.



One of my co-blogger Minne, celebrating her Blog Anniversary. All Recipes uploaded by  her are very delicious and all her picture of food looks attractive.
Check out Minnie's wonderful easy Breakfast


Linking to Minne 's - Happy Anniversary lady8home 


 I wrote this small poem last year for mother's day. I didn't post it yet.

சொர்க்கத்தின் முதல் படி
ம்மா நீ ஒரு பொக்கிஷம்
ம்மா நீ ஒரு தாமரை
ம்மா நீ ஒரு நிலவு
ம்மா நீ ஒரு நட்சத்திரம்
ம்மா நீ ஒரு சூரியன்
ம்மா நீ ஒரு புதையல்
ம்மா நீ ஒரு வைரம்
தாயின் காலடியில் தான் சொர்க்கம் இருக்கிறது
By 
Jaleela 

I wrote my own small poem in my language (Tamil) and my son (Haneefuddin) has just modified and has put the same poem in a different way.
In a World Mom's are Special to all.



Mom, you are someone valuable to me
Mom, you are the sun
Mom, you are the moon
Mom, you are the lotus
Mom, you are a treasure for me
Mom, you are like a Diamond to me
Mom, The Paradise lies on your feet
Mom, you mean everything to me
By
Haneefuddin

11 comments:

  1. Hi Jalee. How are u? wow yummy I like smoothie very much. Nice healthy recipe Jalee.

    I like your poem and especially your son's poem.Wow great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kudos to u r son.Nice smoothie ,yummy combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow very healthy and lovely smoothie....

    Very nice poem jaleela...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very healthy and delicious smoothie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful post!!! I am thrilled that you brought this over to my anniversary party. Thank you so much for linking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed very yummy and summery. Thanks for linking at my event :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visit my place.
Hope my recipes are definitely it will be useful for all.
Leave your comment.
https://www.facebook.com/Samaiyalattakaasam
In case if you require any assistance I am here cookbookjaleela@gmail.com to help you.
Jaleelakamal