I am inviting you all to participate in my event.
I am happy to announce you all that I am hosting Nithu Bala’s - Nith's Kitchen Healthy food for healthy kids – Vegetarian Sandwich. Thank you so much for this opportunity to host the event Nithu
Sandwich is very easy dish to make in time and it takes 15 to 20 minutes to prepare it. Children’s likes sandwich very much. Sandwich is morning breakfast, evening tea time snack and night dinner for all age groups. We have sandwich for anytime.
In this busy world all like Fast foods only. (Sandwich, Pasta, Pizza) but it is not good for health. But we can make same thing in the home itself. We can make variety of sandwich with health foods in the form of fast food.
Nithu has posted 500 + recipes , all recipes are very simple and easy vegetarian recipes , her recipes, stories and articles are comes in popular monthly magazine.
Please check out Nithu's site,
1. Post any Vegetarian Sandwich for kids between 4 to 15 years of age between 10th Feb and 10th March, 2013. (Eggs are allowed )
2. Give link to this announcement and host line up page. Logo is mandatory as it helps spread word.
3. Don't worry if you have your recipes in your archive. Just update the post with logo and link to this announcement and host line up page.
4. You can link up your entries with linky tool given at the end. If you find any difficulty in linking, then send your entries to email@example.com with the subject line as Healthy Food for Healthy Kids-Sandwich with the below details.
Blog Name :
Recipe Name :
Recipe URL :
Picture of your recipe :
4. Non-bloggers are welcome to send recipes. Send recipe in full with the picture and the same subject line as above.
5. Person who sends highest number of entries will be awarded "Top Contributor Award", which you can proudly post in your blog :-)
6. Every Month A random winner will be selected for a giveaway, from the entries received.
7. Apart from the monthly giveaway, At the end of every year, a overall winner for the event series will be selected and awarded with a gift and badge. For this, Nithu Bala will select one person randomly from the "Top Contributors".
8. The giveaway winner should provide Indian Postal Address to send the Gift.
9. To qualify yourself for the giveaway, you should follow "Nithu's Kitchen" publicly.
10. The person who hosts the event is not eligible for the giveaway of the month.
11. Note it is not a sponsored giveaway. This is Nithu Bala's Own Contribution to the Event Series
13. Entries that do not follow the rules will not be included in the round up.
14. All Participants will get a participation award