Saturday, January 28, 2012

Banana Nestle Dessert

I prepared butter chicken for the dinner, I used the nestle cream ½ tin, next day my son wanted to eat something,  I used this leftover of  nestle cream,and I made a simple and   quick dessert for him.


Banana Nestle Dessert
serves: 1 kid


Ingredients:-

Nestle cream – ½ tin
Sugar – 2 tspn
Banana Chiquita – ½ of 1 


For Garrnishing:-
saffron - 5 
black raisins - 8



Method:-

Add 1 teaspoon sugar into nestle cream in a bowl and whisk.
Slice the banana in round shape and add it to nestle cream.
I am sure your kids will enjoy this yummy dessert.


Note: Instead of banana you can use  strawberry, Mango etc...  which your children like.
You can start this food for your kid after 8 months, It  will cure the constipation problem for all .


Nithu"s  Healthy Food for Healthy Kids - Baby Food (6 to 9 Months)




sameena's My culinary creation banana recipe 
& Anzz valentine Special  Event


Linking to Sharan's Samayal Dessert Banana 22.11.12


8 comments:

Ramya said...

nice and easy dessert. thanks for linking with my event

faseela said...

sure, the kids will love it....superb idea

Aarthi said...

They Look Yummy

Aarthi
http://yummytummy-aarthi.blogspot.com/

Priya said...

Yum yum,delicious..

Anzz said...

Looks lovely and delicious. Do send it to my first blog event. Would be a great entry..

My event- Valentines Day Special

Julie said...

Very delicious n lip samcking dessert!!

Erivum Puliyum

Anjali Bapna Shukla said...

I generally make Mango Cream like that, and this is a great version with bananas. Thanks for linking to the event, though you missed out on adding the link to your post.

Event : Cakes, Cookies and Desserts

Sharans Samayalarai said...

THanks for linking this is to my event..